Thursday, April 29, 2010

Where's the love, guys? Where's the people love?

Man... Disclaimer here, my non-existent readers. This is going to be a long rant about how dumb people can be.

So, yeah. I haven't lived up to my "Hello World" promises. But I'll try to get back on it.

I was just listening to some Thousand Foot Krutch on YouTube. I could barely hear the freakin' songs over the arguments going on below! So much crap about completely unimportant stuff.

Now, I could rant and rave for pages (or pixels, I suppose, since this is a blog...) about how much I hate the way people act on YouTube. Instead, I decided to compile a list of the major topics of any given Christian music video on Youtube. Actually, let me clarify a bit: any given Christian music video that secular people can enjoy as well (i.e. TFK, Switchfoot, Demon Hunter, Relient K, etc.). Remember, these are simply the basic topics. Go ahead and mentally sprinkle the following liberally with all the expletives you can think up, remove a letter here and there, intentionally ignore punctuation, and occasionally spend an hour writing your 2000 character comment with perfect grammar and spelling, scouring the interwebs for the perfect witty, biting words, all in order to sound \u252ber intelligent so you can win the argument once and for all.

Here goes:

1) This Band isn't Christian. Despite their Christian label, Christian lyrics, and public proclamations of Christianity, they obviously aren't.
2) Yes, yes they are. You're stupid.
3) No, you're stupid.
4) You guys are both stupid. Who cares if they're Christian?
5) Yeah, who cares? Christian are stupid anyway. Who even believes in God anymore? Stupid noobs, probably.
6) Man, you're stupid! You're so stupid! You're so stupid that I don't even know why God loves you! Oh, and God loves you. But you're STUPID!
7) (@*!#$&(* @#&!(!*@!&!!??!! (383*&!?$@ (*#&$(*@# &$(*@#$& *#&!(@@!
7) Hey guys, hey, heyheyhey stop the violence, man. Where's the love? God wants peace. God wants music. The music is all that matters, man. Christians are cool. So are you no-God-guys over there. I'm not Christian, but I am spiritual. So come on. Where's the people love?

8) YOU'RE    ALL    SO     STUPID!

AAAAAHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHI need my meds.

.
.
.


There it is. That's basically the eightfold path to insanity on Youtube. God bless those poor souls who have to moderate it. Granted that they exist. I mean, man, have you seen some of the crap on that site?

....So much Rick Astley....


---------------------------------------

Today's Quote: Just to lighten the mood, I present to you Dwight Schrute, everyone.

"Once I am officially regional manager... I will need a new 'number two'. My ideal choice? Jack Bauer. But he is unavailable, fictional, and overqualified." - Dwight Schrute, The Office

No comments:

Post a Comment